ITC INDIA: Is Capable of Testing all Type of Surgical Mask/Face Shield / N95 respirator Mask for the safety as per ANSI Z 87.1, ASTM 1862, CPSC-CS-191-53 and MIL-STD 36954C etc
N 95 Mask : N95 mask or N95 respirator is used for filtration that meets the requirement of (NIOSH) N95 standard of air filtration, meaning that it filters at least 95% of airborne particles.
Face Shield: Is a mask, generally made of plastic material that protects the tissue which secretes mucus of the eyes, nose, and mouth during the patient-care.
Surgical Mask: Medical mask is intended by health professionals during surgery and during nursing to catch the bacteria shed in liquid droplets and aerosols from the wearer's mouth and nose.
*Above listed the commonly type of Mask.
Why Tested Mask Must used:
- Today heavy demand of Mask/Face Shield/ respirator etc. everybody knows it’s across the globe. So a Tested Mask/Shield Should be use for someone life.
- Due to shortage of Mask/Face Shield/ respirator etc. Manufacturing or exporting the Mask/Face Shield/ respirator etc. Without seeing the safety expects as per ANSI Z 87.1, ASTM 1862, CPSC-CS-191-53 and MIL-STD 36954C.
- ANSI Z 87.1, ASTM 1862, CPSC-CS-191-53 and MIL-STD 36954C standards is required for Particular requirements for basic safety.
- It’s help to improve the Quality of the product
Benefits of Tested Medical ventilators
- A worldwide safety for Mask/Face Shield/ respirator etc
- Compliance/approved as per ANSI Z 87.1, ASTM 1862, CPSC-CS-191-53 and MIL-STD 36954C
- Represent your product worldwide with an independent Third party Test Report.
- Reduces risk of company for document as safety standards.
- Saves money for after sale for a bad product.
- Improve Safety as well as life of the product.
ITC INDIA is a NABL/BIS/TEC Approved Testing laboratory.
How ITC INDIA is doing the Safety Testing for Mask/Face Shield/ respirator etc Medical Ventilator or Electro-medical Equipments on Urgent basis to give our best services to the World